All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe biggest collection of crochet motifs. Period.Crocheters can never get eugh of granny squares--the cheerful, colorful motifs that are the basis of countless afghans, pillows, and baby blankets. The Big Book of Granny Squares is just that--the most comprehensive collection to date. Readers will enjoy 365 unique squares with swatches and step-by-step written instructions for each granny square pattern.A lay-flat binding makes it easy for readers to check the crochet pattern while they work. Easy to use and inspirational, this is a go-to reference that crocheters will reach for again and again. Crocheters love granny squares and are sure to adore this--the biggest and best compendium of granny square patterns ever.
- Author BiographyTracey Lord is a graduate in constructed textiles with twenty-five years of experience designing and making knitted and crocheted fabrics. As a college lecturer at the Hampstead Garden Suburb Institute, she has run degree-level fashion and textiles courses. She has taught at the Textile Arts Center in Chicago and at the Fylde College of Further & Higher Education in the United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Tracey Lord
- PublisherInterweave Press
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width218 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine23 mm
Most relevant reviews
- mckintani16 Jun, 2017by
Love my crochet and new book
Great book will be handy when I crochet my rugs
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.