All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.40Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionBaking has never been more popular! Now with this enticing collection of 120 melt-in-the-mouth recipes, everyone, whatever their level of baking skills, can have a go at making a mouthwatering treat to wow their friends and family. Divided into four chapters, there are exquisite cupcakes and moreish muffins, seductive chocolate delights, scrumptious sponge cakes and irresistible cookies. Cupcakes are always a good excuse for piling on the topping: these recipes include buttercream, ganache, frostings and fresh fruit, all designed to complement the flavours of the base. The muffins range from savoury to sweet, perfect for brunch, morning coffee or afteron tea. Quick chocolate cakes, classic chocolate biscuits, moist chocolate puddings - all the deliciousness of white, dark and milk chocolate is explored in this section. The collection of sponge cakes covers all-time family favourites, special cakes for special occasions, fruity, nutty and spicy cakes and gluten, sugar and dairy- free alternatives - there's a cake for everyone. Cookies are so quick and easy to bake, you'll want to make the whole set from crunchy and chewy bars to shells and shortbreads, each one a delectable treat whatever the time of day. With step-by-step instructions and luscious photographs, this collection will inspire vice bakers to get started and tempt experienced bakers to expand their repertoire.
- Author BiographyThe contributors Written by a team of contributors - Kathryn Hawkins, Wendy Veale, Wendy Sweetser and Jacqueline Bellefontaine - who are all trained home economists and professional writers with a backlist of successful cookbooks to their names.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Bellefontaine,Kathryn Hawkins,Wendy Sweetser,Wendy Veale
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Notec125 colour photos
- Weight680 g
- Width175 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.