All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- Description*** This is the new and improved edition (4th) of The Big Book of NLP Techniques. *** At Last, A Concise Encyclopedia of NLP Patterns! The Big Book Of NLP contains more than 200 patterns & strategies written in an easy, step-by-step format. The methods include a full array of the fundamentals that every practitioner needs, such as the Swish pattern and The Phobia Cure, as well as advanced and unique patterns, such as The Nested Loops method and Learning Strategies. Many of these techniques were never published before and cant be found elsewhere. Perhaps more important, and unlike most other NLP books and programs, the patterns are written with great care and testing to ensure that they are clear and can be followed immediately. If there was one really useful book on NLP... ...it would be full of NLP patterns! Everyone who learns Neuro Linguistic Programming kws the power of the patterns and strategies that employ the skills and kwledge of NLP. Whether you have just been introduced to the basics, or you have mastered advanced material and patterns, this work provides you with more than 200 patterns in a concise reference format, with step-by- step instructions. We have selected each pattern for its value and relevance. If you kw the pattern, you can refresh your memory; if you want to learn it, you can do so without wading through any fluff such as ridiculously long explanations of NLP terms, or magical stories of healing and success. I chose to make this book clean of theories and fiction stories, and packed it with the most practical guidelines and advice.
- Author BiographyShlomo Vaknin, C.Ht, is a licensed Hypnotherapist and NLP trainer. After years of extensive experience as a private therapist in Woodland Hills, CA, he has started a popular magazine on NLP & Hypnosis and authored several best-sellers on NLP, such as the Big Book of NLP Techniques.
- Author(s)Shlomo Vaknin
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.