All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is a comprehensive, photocopiable big-book series. Features: phonic sounds treated in isolation; more than 50 photocopiable pages in each book; excellent resource for English language curriculum requirements; and, ideal for special needs use. It is the progressive series, covering initial sounds through to more complex blends and digraphs.
- Author(s)Betty Pollard
- PublisherPrim-Ed Publishing
- Date of Publication31/12/1993
- FormatBig book
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationGreenwood
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPrim-Ed Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $12.66Trending at AU $18.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.