All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOld age isn't for wimps, r is it for those without a sense of humor. The Big Book of Senior Moments is chock full of those small blunders, momentary lapses, and misplaced keys that happen to all of us. Humor might t help you remember your cat's name, but it will certainly make you feel less alone! Did you kw that Albert Einstein once searched frantically for his misplaced train ticket because he couldn't remember where he was going? Or that Marilyn Monroe forgot the same line through 52 takes during the filming of Some Like it Hot? Can you believe that Marlon Brando had to have his lines written on ather actor's forehead so he could get through a scene? If you have done something like this, don't despair, for you are among other greats like Lincoln, Beethoven, Newton, Toscanini, and a whole assortment of presidents, poets, philosophers, popes, and Nobel Prize-winners. The Big Book of Senior Moments will be sure to bring a smile to friends and family alike. Don't forget to pick up your copy today!
- Author BiographyBennett Melville is a humorist and self-proclaimed curmudgeon. He enjoys reading historical fiction, spending time with his wife and family, and of course, bocce ball on the beach. He splits his time between Marco Island, Florida, and Garden City, Long Island.
- Author(s)Bennett Melville
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight928 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.