All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere's a superb activity book bursting with creative ideas. By the same team that created the hugely successful The Big Book for Little Hands , The Big Book of Shapes is crammed full of things for young children to enjoy, letting every reader invent their own colourful world out of squares, circles and triangles. The large format and spiral binding make the book easy to use and the heavy paper is suitable for pencils, felt-tips, crayons or paint.
- Author BiographyMarie-Pascale Cocagne is the author of several children's books. Bridget Strevens-Marzo has written and illustrated children's books for publishers in Europe, the United States, and Australia.
- Author(s)Bridget Strevens-Marzo,Marie-Pascale Cocagne
- PublisherTate Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTate Publishing
- Content Note58 colour illustrations
- Weight760 g
- Width320 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marie-Pascale Cocagne,Bridget Strevens-Marzo
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.