Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionEnter a visual smorgasbord of tattoo imagery. Hundreds of photographs, thousands of tattoos. This incredible assembly of historic tattoo images dates back to the invention of the camera and follows the art form's progression through the 1970s. Here is a celebration of tattoo and people who enjoy the art form. The images document tattoo designs varying from testaments of love and military badges, religious imagery, and tribal markings. Shown are circus performers who exhibit neck-to-toe art; Navy boys who proudly sport new sets of sails, and men and women who show off lifetime collections. Here, too, are the daring young women who defied convention by tattooing and piercing their bodies during the early 1960s and '70s.
- Author BiographySpider Webb has created tattoos for many years, along with unique tattoo machines. He fronts the band Electric Crutch and has published a number of books with Schiffer Publishing.
- Author(s)Spider Webb
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2002
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note512 b/w photos
- Weight2000 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.