All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.08Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThere'll be something to satisfy every Top Gear fan in The Big Book of Top Gear 2011. It's overflowing with TG genius, geeky automotive facts, photographs of the slickest, fastest cars on the planet (and a few old bangers), and plenty of Clarkson, Hammond and May as you've never seen them before, including Jeremy Clarkson as a Reliant-driving crime fighter. You'll also find Top Gear's invative designs for a low-budget Presidential limo, Richard Hammond's guide to making nature better (or faster, anyway), the owner's manual for the TG electric car, the secret Top Gear things you've never seen, and a Foreword from the Stig himself. With all this, and much, much more, we can guarantee it's literally the loudest, most ambitious, most powerful and explosive book in the world.
- Author BiographyBBC Books publishes a range of books connected to BBC radio and television programming, as well as some nonprogram-related titles on popular media subjects. The Stig (Ben Collins)was, until recently, the fourth presenter and driver on the popular BBC television program Top Gear.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date08/09/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout
- Weight791 g
- Width286 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.