All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized into ten chapters: Women and Their Wardrobes, The Body Beautiful - and Not So, Ladies' Matters of Love, In the Ladies' Room, Ladies Look at the Animal Kingdom, Women Doing It for Themselves, Saintly Manifestations and Royal Subjects, Women's Sporting Life, Celebrity Sightings of the Female Variety, finally, and Final Feminine Facts You Absolutely Can't Live Without.This big little book spans history, crosses cultures, ranges from the silly to the salacious, to the truly useful. A sneak preview: Women outnumber men by five to one in shoplifting convictions; the very first Artichoke Queen was Marilyn Monroe, crowned in 1947; diamonds didn't become a girl's best friend until the thirteenth century, before that, they were for men only; working women do more than their fair share of the housework; the most recent study of 1,200 men and women by a researcher at Brown University found women to be doing 70 percent! The most famous queen of the Nile was t Egyptian. She was Macedonian, a descendent of the sister of Alexander the Great. The first human cannball was a woman named Zazel, who was launched into the air through the use of a giant spring inside a cann. Researchers at Northwestern University want us to kw that men change their minds two to three times more than women.
- Author(s)Alicia Alvrez
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight300 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.