Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionA rousing collection of crossword puzzles from humourist and wordplay expert Richard Lederer and award-winning puzzle constructor Gayle Dean, this book presents 100 original crossword puzzles that include amusing, witty, and highly challenging themes. The brain-teasing collection features palindromes, anagrams, puns, rhymes, bloopers, and jokes and allows readers to flex their crossword-solving muscles with weighty puzzle sections that include It's a Punderful Life, The Antics of Semantics, The Game Is the Name, and Letter-Perfect Puzzles. Each of the challenging puzzles designed to stretch wordplay skills includes an introduction from author Richard Lederer.
- Author BiographyRichard Lederer is a humorist whose syndicated column, Looking at Language, appears in newspapers across the country. He is the author of Anguished English, Get Thee to a Punnery, and A Man of My Words. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)Gayle Dean,Richard Lederer
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2013
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content Note400 charts
- Weight288 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.