All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a superbly presented book that explains how to make a beautiful miniature French country house. The author explains how to create wall panelling and how to make a range of French-style furniture and fittings. It features a gallery of dolls' houses to inspire the reader. In her superbly presented book Christine-Lea Frisoni explains how to make a beautiful miniature French country house. Dressed in an elegant style of faded grandeur, the dolls' house is full of period features and exhibits plenty of vintage appeal. It will delight all those who love the shabby chic as well as appreciate the antique. Having made the dolls' house, Christine-Lea explains how to build up the wall panels to provide deep recesses, fancy panelling and wall niches to add character - ideas that can be translated to any existing dolls' house. Instructions to make a range of French-style furniture, fittings and even flowers are included: chairs, a folding screen, ornate light sconces, fireplaces, dressing tables, window dressing, right down to the kitchen sink! All these are items that can be added to your own dolls' house. The book includes examples of other miniature rooms guaranteed to delight the reader, even those t disposed to DIY. And if that's t eugh, there is a gallery of dolls' houses at the end of the book to inspire.
- Author BiographyMiniaturist Christine-Lea Frisoni has based this book on her own extensive experience of interior decor, adapted to the miniature world. Christine-Lea aims to reproduce objects in a realistic way to conserve the memory, lifestyle and decor of bygone eras. A number of her personal creations can be found in private collections worldwide.
- Author(s)Christine-Lea Frisoni
- PublisherGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGuild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 231 photographs, includes 457 illustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width230 mm
- Height288 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byStephen Haynes
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.