All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis colossal collection of more than 200 puzzles simultaneously provides a relaxing atmosphere for mental play and stimulates brain activity. Created by an internationally rewned puzzler writer, the challenges involve creative thinking, mathematics, logic, language and wordplay, visuals, and general kwledge. Complete solutions appear at the end.
- Author BiographyTerry Stickels is a nationally syndicated writer whose puzzles - in the form of books, calendars, card decks, and posters - challenge readers' critical thinking skills.
- Author(s)Terry Stickels
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.