All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.72Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a man escape from himself...? A classic masterpiece of American ir fiction. George Stroud is a hard-drinking, tough-talking, unscrupulous journalist working for tyrannical Earl Jath's media empire. And he's involved with the wrong woman - his boss's mistress, Pauline Delos. One day, as Stroud escorts Pauline home, he spies his boss returning from a trip. The next day, Pauline is found dead in her apartment. Jath kws someone saw him enter Pauline's apartment on the night of the murder; he kws it must have been the man Pauline was seeing on the side; but he doesn't kw his identity. To get his hands on the man and pin the crime on him, Jath assigns his best investigative reporter and most trusted employee to track him down: George Stroud...
- Author BiographyKenneth Fearing (1902-1961) was born in Oak Park, Illinois. Voted wittiest boy and class pessimist in high school, he moved to New York City after graduating from the University of Wisconsin. He published several well-received volumes of poetry in addition to his books. THE BIG CLOCK is his most famous novel and was filmed twice, first in 1948, and then again in 1987.
- Author(s)Kenneth Fearing
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight170 g
- Width128 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.