All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.57
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $81.11
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.58
- AU $9.23Trending at AU $10.19
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.99
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionYou can count numbers all around you, from the eight legs on a spider to the one se on your face. But can you count the stars in the sky or the fish in the Amazon? Find out all about the THE HUMAN BODY in THE BIG COUNTDOWN, including the millions of bacteria that live in and on us and help our body function healthily, our digestive system, our bones and muscles, our blood and heart, our lungs and breathing, the size of our brain and the number of hairs on our head. It also covers the human life cycle and the development of a foetus in the womb. The Big Countdown looks at popular topics and investigates the great many numbers that make them fascinating. From the mind-bogglingly large to smallest and most precious, this series helps us understand that it's t just our days that are numbered.
- Author BiographySince landing on planet Earth, Paul Rockett has spent much of his time reading up on the adventures of human life, while also experiencing a few of his own. In his quest to find out more about his chosen home planet, Paul has travelled, doodled, eaten a lot of food, plundered dusty libraries and gazed out of windows. Having gathered together a vast amount of fascinating data, it is now his mission to present as much as he can in interesting ways, so that any passing Martian can see how brilliant life is on Earth.
- Author(s)Paul Rockett
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleThe Big Countdown
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight144 g
- Width211 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Ruffle
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.