All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet the expert perspective and practical advice on big data The Big Data-Driven Business: How to Use Big Data to Win Customers, Beat Competitors, and Boost Profits makes the case that big data is for real, and more than just big hype. The book uses real-life examples from Nate Silver to Copernicus, and Apple to Blackberry to demonstrate how the winners of the future will use big data to seek the truth. Written by a marketing journalist and the CEO of a multi-million-dollar B2B marketing platform that reaches more than 90% of the U.S. business population, this book is a comprehensive and accessible guide on how to win customers, beat competitors, and boost the bottom line with big data. The marketplace has entered an era where the customer holds all the cards. With unprecedented choice in both the consumer world and the B2B world, it's imperative that businesses gain a greater understanding of their customers and prospects. Big data is the key to this insight, because it provides a comprehensive view of a company's customers who they are, and who they may be tomorrow. The Big Data-Driven Business is a complete guide to the future of business as seen through the lens of big data, with expert advice on real-world applications. * Learn what big data is, and how it will transform the enterprise * Explore why major corporations are betting their companies on marketing techlogy * Read case studies of big data winners and losers * Discover how to change privacy and security, and remodel marketing Better information allows for better decisions, better targeting, and better reach. Big data has become an indispensable tool for the most effective marketers in the business, and it's becoming less of a competitive advantage and more like an industry standard. Remaining relevant as the marketplace evolves requires a full understanding and application of big data, and The Big Data-Driven Business provides the practical guidance businesses need.
- Author BiographyRussell Glass is the Head of B2B Marketing Products for LinkedIn. A seasoned technology entrepreneur, Russ founded and then served as president and CEO of Bizo, a B2B audience marketing and data platform, which was acquired for $175 million by LinkedIn in 2014. During his tenure at Bizo, he grew the company to a $50 million plus revenue run-rate and to more than 150 employees before it was acquired. At LinkedIn, he injects his deep knowledge about the B2B marketing ecosystem to help build the next generation of content-based marketing products for the company. Russ has also founded or held senior positions at four venture-backed technology companies. He is a big believer that great cultures equal great companies, and has integrated this philosophy into all of his roles. He's passionate about family, Duke basketball, golf and just about anything in HD. Sean Callahan is the senior manager-content marketing at LinkedIn. Formerly, he was a marketing director at Bizo and an editor and reporter at Crain Communications. His freelance journalism has appeared in the New York Times, The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times, Notre Dame Magazine, Salon.com, and SI.com.
- Author(s)Russel Glass,Sean Callahan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.