All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionIt's August in New York, and the steaming garbage littering the streets isn't the only thing that stinks. Civilian investigator Leonard Mitchell can keep his job as the new head of the Department to Investigate Misconduct and Corruption only by successfully prosecuting veteran cop Ralph Muli. Muli shot an armed man on a dark night; he didn't kw the man was a fellow cop. Now, to keep his badge and his freedom, he has to make his case to the investigator. But the gun Muli saw in his victim's hand has disappeared. As Mitchell digs deeper into Muli's claim, it becomes clear that the misconduct and corruption infecting New York City go far beyond the actions of one allegedly dirty cop. Murder and sabotage force Muli and Mitchell into an uneasy partnership to uncover the truth and protect the city they are both sworn to serve. Assuming, of course, they can stay alive...
- Author BiographyAndrew Case is a seasoned playwright and author of the stage plays The Electric Century, Pacific, The Rant, and many others. He has been a member of the New American Writers Group at Primary Stages, a participating playwright at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre Center, and a member of the PEN America Center. For nearly a decade, he served as an investigator, spokesman, and policy director at the Civilian Complaint Review Board, which investigates allegations of misconduct against New York City Police Department officers. His scholarship on police oversight has appeared in the Columbia Human Rights Law Review. Andrew lives in Flatbush, Brooklyn, with his wife, Claudia, and his their two children. The Big Fear is his first novel.
- Author(s)Andrew Case
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleHollow City Series
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas & Mercer
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.