All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Poirot classic superbly read by Hugh Fraser. Beautiful new packaging with stunning cover designs. When put all together these create a fantastic collection of audio spine by spine...Framed in the doorway of Poirot's bedroom stood an uninvited guest, coated from head to foot in dust. The man's gaunt face stared for a moment, then he swayed and fell. Who was he? Was he suffering from shock or just exhaustion? Above all, what was the significance of the figure 4, scribbled over and over again on a sheet of paper? Poirot finds himself plunged into a world of international intrigue, risking his life to uncover the truth about 'Number Four'.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/02/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width139 mm
- Height142 mm
- Read byHugh Fraser
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time335
- Edition StatementUnabridged
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.50
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.18
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.30
- AU $30.76Trending at AU $35.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.