All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn an acclaimed account of the terrifying figure said to haunt the desolate passes and summit of Britain s second highest mountain, this book takes on one of Scotland s most chilling unsolved mysteries. Throughout the years, countless climbers have either seen or sensed the presence of some extraordinary being in the misty wilderness of Ben MacDhui. This book explores the evidence and also looks at similar stories from around theworld to try and make sense of this bizarre phemen.
- Author BiographyAffleck Gray was a mountaineer, ahistorian, an author, and aformer forester and landscape consultant.
- Author(s)Affleck Gray
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication01/05/1994
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content Note16 b&w photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width148 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.