All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of single-panel cartoons about living in, around, and in spite of, Hollywood. When the Town's got you down, take a break from the action, grab The Big H, and have a laugh or two (or more than several) at Hollywood's expense. In this collection of single-panel cartoons, thing (and body) is safe from the slightly exaggerated scrutiny of a cartoonist who exists within the bizarre confines of a community where reality, make-believe, and general psychosis are indecipherable from one ather. The selections run the gamut of people, professions, and predicaments. So, whoever or whatever is responsible for your bad day -- whether it be a writer, director, actor, producer, some below-the-line hack, or a mosher (gotta buy the book to find out what it means) -- surely has his or hers coming to them within the pages of this take-everywhere book. Unless you've got thing to do with the industry. If that's the case, buy the book anyways. It's really funny, and far and away a better entertainment value than a crap summer action flick and a bag of popcorn. It SIZZLES!!! It's money in the bank, babe!!
- Author(s)B Morino
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.