All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionIdeas are like buses, you wait forever and then 500 come along at once. The Big Idea Book is 500 vel, ingenious and downright crazy ideas designed to inspire, amuse and divert. Developed by the team behind the invative website, Idea--a--Day at www.idea--a--day.com, it covers everything from business to travel, politics to money and everything in between. Idea--a--Day has a vast network of followers and contributors -- some famous, some infamous, some revered, some reviled -- who post ideas to be read, enjoyed, used or abused. Seth Godin, Malcolm Maclaren and Wayne Hemmingway are just a few of its fans. In The Big Idea Book all this creative energy is mixed together with unpublished ideas, quotes, cartoons, illustrations and thought--pieces to give creatives and cool office types a visual and intellectual treat guaranteed to kickstart the imagination and creative flair!
- Author BiographyIdea A Day was founded in 2000 by David Owen, Becky Clarke, Rupert Kaye and Chas Bayfield. Respectively, they work in the music business, advertising, education and advertising [again]. Between them they all have a lot of ideas. The aforementioned are all at pains to point out that they did not write the majority of the entries in this book. The ideas were submitted by individuals from around the world. They were gratefully received and are published here with further thanks.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2004
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width172 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDavid Owen
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.