Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Thomas Copping turned forty he realized that he had to kw if he had a chance at salvation. He turned to the Bible, and the first thing that he realized was that he had to get baptized. He joined the First Christian Church where, in just a few months, he committed his life to the Lord Jesus Christ and was baptized again. He then began the process of studying the Bible in depth by putting, as Isaiah says, precept upon precept and line upon line. As he studied, he realized that the past reveals the future and that the conclusions he derived from reading the Bible were quite different than what he heard regularly discussed. The Big Lie, Exposed! reveals that the conclusions he has made based upon his studies vary significantly from the conclusions of all the pastors he has listened to through the years. Copping has painstakingly compared the history of the world with the Bible to prove his theory that the Word of God is real and the only true predictor of the future. He offers evidence from the Bible that there is rapture of the living church before the tribulation. The Big Lie, Exposed! is an in-depth look at the Word of God as it was meant to be interpreted.
- Author(s)Thomas L Copping
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.