All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us set out quietly hoping for, and secretly expecting, to live a happy, successful and healthy life. But life doesn't always go to plan. The Big Little Book of Resilience is about developing flexibility, acceptance and self-compassion when those plans go awry. In this beautifully illustrated book, Matthew Johnstone guides the reader to an understanding of how resilience plays a key role in wellbeing. He offers an accessible roadmap to developing and maintaining resilience and how it can help you overcome and learn from difficult life events.
- Author BiographyThe Big Little Book of Resilience is Matthew Johnstone's seventh book. His I Had a Black Dog and Living With a Black Dog have been international bestsellers. He now divides his time between creative consultancy work, public speaking, writing and illustrating books. He is married with two daughters and lives in Sydney.
- Author(s)Matthew Johnstone
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight292 g
- Width177 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.