All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElephant has something on her mind. It's a difficult question and she can't stop thinking about it. Fortunately the annual meeting has been called, and the others will help her find the answer. A stunning picture book about the many sides of love from the illustrator of Maia and What Matters.
- Author BiographyBeing the daughter of a Belgian publisher Leen van den Berg grew up in a house full of books. She writes mainly for children, while teaching creative writing in Flanders and the Netherlands. She strongly dislikes Brussels sprouts. Internationally acclaimed illustrator Kaatje Vermeire has an experimental approach to printmaking. According to American blogger Janet Kershaw Vermeire's work could just as easily sit in a gallery as in the pages of a book.
- Author(s)Kaatje Vermeire,Leen van den Berg
- PublisherBook Island Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationParaparaumu, N.Z.
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintBook Island Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width230 mm
- Height330 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.