All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The Big Bash is w an essential thread in the fabric of an Australian summer.' Adam GilchristThe Big Bash League's fifth season broke records in crowd numbers, monster hits, classic catches and flying stumps, and 2016-17's BBL 06 is set to up the adrenaline as fans across Australia get hooked on a game played with all the intensity of a footy match, where every run is worth its weight in gold and a misfield could mean the difference between victory and defeat.After the success of the 2015-16 Big Bash Book, this year's edition is back with all the thrills and spills of the BBL's and WBBL's best-ever season, capturing the highlights so you can relive the magic and brace for the bumper season ahead.Packed with exclusive content, this comprehensive guide provides insights from the players, the gobsmacking moments, interviews with the stars, and all the facts 'n' stats needed to be a T20 expert!Fun and informative for all the family, the Big Bash Book will allow you to keep track of your favourite KFC Big Bash League and Rebel Women's Big Bash League players, to learn more about the young guns coming through and to pad up for ather big season where the stumps and big sixes will fly!
- Author BiographyDaniel Lane has won a number of awards for his coverage of sport. He is a Sydney-based journalist who has covered the Olympics and other major events. He spent BBL05 on the road, covering the tournament for Fairfax Media.
- Author(s)Daniel Lane
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Width190 mm
- Height265 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
Save on Other
- AU $31.10Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $18.50Trending at AU $23.75
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $16.33
- AU $33.84Trending at AU $49.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.