CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionJ.T., Allie, and Corey are hard at work on the farm. We follow them as they do their chores-like collecting apples, bailing hay, and setting up their farm stand. As small hands turn the step-back die-cut pages, the images and scenes get bigger and bigger, finally revealing the entire farm and discovering a surprise-the biggest pumpkin ever!
- Author BiographyThe John Deere Company was founded in 1837 and is an international brand synonymous with power and quality in everything from farm tractors and heavy construction equipment to lawn mowers. John Deere licenses its name to a wide variety of consumer products from clothing and bedding to collectibles and children's toys.
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2007
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/12/2016
- Content Notefour colour illustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width178 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byRunning Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.