All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Spanish and English on each page, this collection of over 450 rhymes, songs, stories, and fingerplays provides the opportunity for building vocabulary and exploring the sounds of language-important skills for beginning readers! Organized by theme for easy use, these selections provide a springboard for teaching a second language and for working in a bilingual classroom.
- Author BiographyPam Schiller, Ph.D., is an early childhood author, consultant, and highly sought after speaker. She has written numerous articles for early childhood journals, including Child Care Information Exchange and Texas Child Care Quarterly. Pam is the author of five early childhood curriculums, eleven children's books and more than 30 teacher and parent resource books.
- Author(s)Pam Schiller
- PublisherGryphon House,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBeltsville, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGryphon House,U.S.
- Out-of-print date08/03/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1238 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine29 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.