All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's most valuable diamond has been stolen and its police constable guard lies unconscious in the British Museum, two sedative darts protruding from his backside. Not something Gerald Wilkins kws or cares anything about. Not until he finds himself on a private luxury jet heading for London to attend the funeral of a great aunt he has never met. Not until he inherits her estate, worth twenty billion pounds. Not until he opens a bundle of envelopes from his dead great aunt. Was she murdered? Who stole the diamond? And what is the mysterious casket that everyone seems to be looking for? With the help of the Valentine twins, the rat-fearing Sam and the gymnastic champ Ruby, Gerald's got a mystery to solve. A mystery that will take them into secret passageways, a musty jumbled bookshop, an ancient crypt, the tower of a ruined church and a colossal cavern where the secret of a priceless treasure lies protected by deadly booby traps.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- PrizesShortlisted for LIANZA Children's Book Awards: Esther Glen Medal for Junior Fiction 2010.
- Author(s)Richard Newsome
- PublisherText Publishing Co
- Date of Publication03/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBillionaire Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 1
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintThe Text Publishing Company
- Weight290 g
- Width128 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.