All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe Biological Investigation of Sexuality and Anxiety is composed of three essential contributions from the period: The Orgasm as an Electrophysical Discharge, Sexuality and Anxiety and The Bioelectrical Function of Sexuality and Anxiety, Reich's detailed report on the physiological experiments in which he sought proof for his orgasm theory.
- Author BiographyWilhelm Reich, a native of Austria, was born in 1897. His many works include Listen, Little Man!, Character Analysis, and The Mass Psychology of Fascism. He died in 1957.
- Author(s)Wilhelm Reich
- PublisherFarrar Straus Giroux
- Date of Publication01/02/1983
- LanguageEnglish & German
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar Straus Giroux
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width154 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byChester M Raphael,Mary Higgins
- Translated byProfessor of German Marion Faber
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.