All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bird That Nobody Sees is the second book in the FRUGALITY Trilogy. The fact that Rod Langford achieved classification as a midget by just half an inch did t sit well with him. It did t sit well with him at all. But when a washing machine literally falls from the back of a lorry at his feet, Rod wonders whether at last his luck is changing. Some people though are just born unlucky; and it is a well kwn fact that when hope is taken away, a man may fall far indeed. Can salvation come to Rod in the form of the locals from the pub around the corner? And what of his wife, Liz, who whilst working nights in the local supermarket, spends her time considering the benefits or otherwise of inserting poison into a variety of condiments? Into the troubled lives of Rod and Liz Langford come the Eastern Region Angel Collective. But what, and who, are this mysterious organisation? Angels? Really? Either way, it seems, somebody is going to get seriously hurt... The Bird That Nobody Sees is a vel about friendship, hope and compassion - full of humour and intrigue and a continuation of the themes developed in Tollesbury Time Forever.
- Author(s)Stuart Ayris
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.