All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first-ever British birth-father memoir, Andrew Ward reflects on his own experience of losing a child to adoption to show how a traumatic teenage incident complicated his life. Thirty years after the adoption Ward set out to break down barriers, find his son and seek resolution. In this book he describes his search and, through flashback stories, illustrates how being a 'birth father' has impacted on his relationships with women, career decisions, writing projects and assembly of attitudes. A candid memoir exploring shame, self-punishment and ultimately, redemption.
- Author(s)Andrew Ward
- Date of Publication06/08/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Association for Adoption and Fostering (BAAF)
- Weight241 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.