All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe order in which we are born has a powerful, far-reaching influence on the way we interact with others--at home, at work, with friends, and in the public square. Dr. Kevin Leman's classic book on birth order is getting a new look, bringing his engaging, fascinating, and often funny observations to a new audience. With insight and wit, Dr. Leman shows readers how birth order affects personality, marriage and relationships, parenting style, career, and children. Anyone who wants to gain understanding about the ways they interact with others--and even overcome ingrained tendencies they never thought they'd be rid of--will love Dr. Leman's insightful book.
- Author BiographyDr. Kevin Leman is an internationally known psychologist, radio and television personality, and speaker who has taught and entertained audiences worldwide with his wit and commonsense psychology. He has made house calls through hundreds of radio and television programs, such as Fox & Friends, The View, FOX's The Morning Show, Today, Bill Bennett's Morning in America, The 700 Club, CBS's The Early Show, In the Market with Janet Parshall, CNN, and Focus on the Family, and has served as a contributing family psychologist to Good Morning America. A bestselling and award-winning author, Dr. Leman has written more than fifty books, including The Birth Order Book, Making Children Mind without Losing Yours, and Have a New Kid by Friday. Dr. Leman and his wife, Sande, live in Tucson, Arizona. They have five children and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Dr Kevin Leman
- PublisherFleming H. Revell Company
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFleming H. Revell Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.