All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $13.46
- AU $7.00Trending at AU $8.44
- AU $10.77Trending at AU $17.74
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $10.71Trending at AU $12.55
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $27.04
- AU $24.86Trending at AU $25.92
About this product
- DescriptionA hilarious cumulative story about baking a 'pancake-cake' for the cat with three birthdays a year! When Pettson sets out to make Findus a cake, he finds that he's missing a key ingredient. This starts a hilarious chain of events resulting in Pettson distracting a bull, climbing through a skylight into his attic to find his fishing pole to fish the key out of the well, so he can open his shed, fix his flat tire, then ride to the store to buy some flour (and a new pair of overalls), then made a tasty cake for Findus!
- Author BiographySven Nordqvist (b. 1946) is a leading Swedish children's illustrator and writer. The Findus and Pettson stories draw on his playful adventures with his two young sons. His unique illustrations are inspired by the delights of everyday life.
- Author(s)Sven Nordqvist
- PublisherNorth-South Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth-South Books
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.