Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.95+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by cathbooks64
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStanley Webber is visited in his boarding house by strangers, Goldberg and McCann. An incent-seeming birthday party for Stanley turns into a nightmare. The Birthday Party was first performed in 1958 and is w a modern classic, produced and studied throughout the world.
- Author BiographyHarold Pinter was born in London in 1930. He lived with Antonia Fraser from 1975 and they married in 1980. In 1995 he won the David Cohen British Literature Prize, awarded for a lifetime's achievement in literature. In 1996 he was given the Laurence Olivier Award for a lifetime's achievement in theatre. In 2002 he was made a Companion of Honour for services to literature. In 2005 he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature and, in the same year, the Wilfred Owen Award for Poetry and the Franz Kafka Award (Prague). In 2006 he was awarded the Europe Theatre Prize and, in 2007, the highest French honour, the Legion d'honneur. He died in December 2008.
- Author(s)Harold Pinter
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication04/03/1991
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight97 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.