All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionEvolved from a website that has thousands of fans; the author has discovered that there is a hidden demand for paper dolls. This title contains thirty-two dolls, hundreds of clothing and accessory options and clothes and craft projects. Crafters will love the easy approach to making customised paper projects. Part art book, part craft kit, 100 per cent fun: this book contains thirty-two dolls, hundreds of clothing and accessory options, how-to for custom dolls and clothes and craft projects. A short time ago, the author discovered that there is a hidden demand for paper dolls when she listed a set of three in her shop and promptly sold hundreds. This book was created as a grander version of her successful experiment. Crafters will love the easy approach to making customised paper projects. Readers can copy pages as templates, but they can also cut pages straight from the book! With 32 pages of cardstock, readers just need scissors and glue to get started on a craft project. Once the doll(s) are created they can be used for scrap-booking, greetings cards, frameable family portraits and more. From the instructions for using inks and paint for custom dolls and clothes to the craft projects themselves, this is a sophisticated take on a stalgic craft.
- Author BiographyEmily Martin is the owner and maker behind The Black Apple. Her shop sells a variety of products, from prints to dolls to kits, but most of her items are paper-based. Her popularity helped her hold the crown of number one seller on Etsy for years and has landed her in magazines and television shows beyond the world of craft. She has made dolls on The Martha Stewart Show and been featured in the New York Times.
- Author(s)Emily Winfield Martin
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 400 illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width189 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.