All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn award-winning, unforgettable black book about colour, which shows you how to see without your eyes. It can be hard for a sighted person to imagine what it is like to be blind. But in this breathtaking, ground-breaking and award-winning colour book, Menena Cottin and Rosana Faria try to convey the experience of a person who can see only through their sense of touch, taste, smell or hearing. With gorgeous textured art on black paper, accompanied by a beautifully written text translated into braille, this powerful book breaks down barriers and gives young readers the ability to experience the world in a whole new way.
- Author BiographyMenena Cottin is a graphic designer and illustrator from Caracas, Venezuela. She studied graphic design in Caracas, before moving to New York to study creative writing, children's book illustration and animation. She has several films and children's books to her name. Rosana Faria was also born in Caracas. She studied graphic design at the Neumann Design Institute and now works as a children's book illustration and graphic designer. She has published more than twelve titles and in 1992 was highly commended at the Noma Illustration Contest in Japan.
- Author(s)Cottin Menena
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight330 g
- Width288 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosana Faria
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.58
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.33
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.05
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.76
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $13.52
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.