All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionSome members of the mirity have personally risen above the fray and been assisted over the wall and through the maze to a better life, but some individuals have been hindered in their personal and social progress. Some of the roadblocks have been within conservative politics, the religious community, inside community leadership, and sometimes within the mirity itself. Some said Sunday morning was the most segregated hour of the week in America. Perhaps this is true, but is it by coercion or choice? When social integration works in education, housing, and the work place, why is Sunday morning still segregated? Could it be by choice based on cultural (Black) heritage?
- Author(s)Larry Jones
- PublisherGlobal Educational Advance, Inc.
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobal Educational Advance, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.