Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn France, some people earn money by selling a special food called a 'truffel'. Truffles can be found in the woods, however they are very rare and expensive. That's why they are sometimes called 'black diamonds'. What is this unusual food, and why is it so expensive?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan.
- Author(s)National Geographic,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Series TitleFootprint Reading Library 1300
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight73 g
- Width144 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.