Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.00+ AU $2.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by manyhills
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionWith our bags full of rats, the five of us began walking towards the line. We'd gone only a few yards when a voice sounded off to our left. 'What 'ave we 'ere, then?' it said. We turned our heads and say Bluey Lonnegan lifting himself up off a sandstone wall. 'You're lookin' at the Black Dog Gang,' said Mickey. 'No doubt ya heard a us?' The gang was Mickey's idea. We'd heard the rumours - rats were coming in off the ships and spreading disease. Then the government started offering tuppence a rat, so we decided to get stuck in. But we hadn't counted on someone getting sick. Or on Mickey's dad finding his rats chaining Mickey up. And what happened next ...well, it would change things forever ...
- Author BiographyRobert Newton works as a full-time firefighter with the Metropolitan Fire Brigade. His first novel, My Name is Will Thompson, was published in 2001. Since then he has written six other novels for young people, including Runner, The Black Dog Gang and When We Were Two, which won the 2012 Prime Minister's Literary Award for Young Adult Fiction. He lives in Melbourne with his wife and three daughters.
- Author(s)Robert Newton
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication03/09/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight186 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.