All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe momentous, tour-de-force finale of the beloved series. Weaving together war, intrigue, and romance, The Black Prince pulls the intertwined stories of Isla, Tristan, and their families forward toward a single, epic conclusion. The shadow of the robber queen, Maeve, reaches long over Morven. Even into Caer Addanc itself, a formerly unbreachable citadel w corrupt with treason. No one is safe; t Isla, t her husband, and especially t Asher. A young boy whose true identity might lie at the heart of everything. While Isla, in turn, questions her own heart: can she truly be with Tristan? Is the cold touch of her corpse lover eugh to compensate her for the loss of everything she holds dear? And while Hart, her beloved brother and confidante, discovers that the path on which he's set himself is darker than he'd imagined. And the price of his ambitions might be higher than he can bear. The darkness is coming, a raging tempest within Caer Addanc and without, which ne might survive.
- Author BiographyP.J. Fox is the #1 bestselling author of The Demon of Darkling Reach, The Prince's Slave, and many other beloved books read the world over. She published her first story at age ten and knew, then, that she was hooked. After she received both a degree in medieval history and a law degree, she decided to leap into this writing thing full time. And, is pleased to say, has never looked back. She lives with her family in a suburban subdivision, the atmosphere of which she finds highly conducive to writing horror.
- Author(s)P J Fox
- PublisherEvil Toad Press
- Date of Publication07/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEvil Toad Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.