All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blackwell Handbook of Early Childhood Development presents a comprehensive summary of research into child development from age two to seven. It comprises 30 contributions from both established scholars and emerging leaders in the field. The editors have a distinguished reputation in early childhood development. It covers biological development, cognitive development, language development, and social, emotional and regulatory development. It considers the applications of psychology to the care and education of young children, treating issues such as poverty, media, and the transition to school. It is a valuable resource for students, scholars and practitioners dealing with young children.
- Author BiographyKathleen McCartney is Gerald S. Lesser Professor of Early Childhood Development at the Harvard Graduate School of Education. Deborah Phillips is Professor of Psychology at Georgetown University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBlackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note30
- Weight1316 g
- Width182 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byDeborah Phillips,Kathleen McCartney
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.