All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionSelections from the best-kwn intellectuals and researchers in social theory around the globe. Includes discussion of t only traditional aspects of social theory, but also recent controversies surrounding such topics as self, identity and subjectivity; race, multiculturalism; modernism and postmodernism.
- Author BiographyAnthony Elliott is Research Fellow in the Department of Political Sciences at the University of Melbourne. His recent books include Psychoanalytic Theory: An Introduction (1994), Subject to Ourselves: Social Theory, Psychoanalysis, and Postmodernity (1996), and The Mourning of John Lennon (1999). He is the editor of Freud 2000 (1998) and coeditor, with Dr. Stephen Frosh, of Psychoanalysis in Contexts (1995).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight672 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnthony Elliott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.