All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew films have had the influence and impact of The Blair Witch Project (1999). Its arrival was a horror cinema palette cleanser after a decade of serial killers and postmodern intertextuality, a bare bones 'found footage' trend setter. In this Devil's Advocate, Peter Turner tells the story of the film from his conception and production then provides a unique analysis of the techniques used, their appeal to audiences and the themes that helped make the film such an international hit, including the pionerring internet marketing.
- Author BiographyPeter Turner is a film and media studies lecturer at Bracknell and Wokingham College, UK, and a regular contributor to MediaMagazine and Splice, among other publications.
- Author(s)Peter Turner
- PublisherAuteur Publishing
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleDevil's Advocates
- Place of PublicationLeighton Buzzard
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuteur Publishing
- Content Note20 black and white illustrations
- Weight1000 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.