All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionEverything revolves around Him. And as the most valuble and glorious person who exists, God is loving, t conceited, when He calls us to worship him. His pursuit of glory and our pursuit of joy are t at odds--because God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him. This study guide is designed to be used in a ten-session guided group study that focuses on The Blazing Center DVD set.
- Author BiographyJohn Piper (D.Theol., University of Munich) is senior pastor of Bethlehem Baptist Church in Minneapolis and the head of Desiring God. He has written numerous books on various topics, including the modern classic Desiring God. Some of his books include: Personal holiness: Don't Waste Your Life, The Pleasures of God, When the Darkness will not Lift, Future Grace, Sex and the Supremacy of Christ, When I Don't Desire God, A Hunger for God and Battling Unbelief. Ministry and missions: The Supremacy of God in Preaching, Let the Nations be Glad, Brothers we are not Professionals and God is the Gospel. Academic: Recovering Biblical Manhood and Womanhood, Beyond The Bounds, Counted Righteous in Christ, The Justification of God, Suffering and the Sovereignty of God, What Jesus Demands from the World, The Supremacy of Christ in a Postmodern World, and The Future of Justification. Devotionals: A Hunger for God, Seeing and Savouring Jesus Christ, A Godward Life (2 vols), Pierced by the Word, Life as a Vapor, Taste and See, and Fifty Reasons Why Jesus Came to Die; Historical biography: Swans are Not Silent series #01: The Legacy of Sovereign Joy (Augustine, Luther and Calvin), #02: Tested by Fire (Bunyan, Cowper and Brainerd), #03: The Roots of Endurance (Newton, Simeon and Wilberforce), #04: Contending for our All (Athanasius; John Owen; and J. Gresham Machen), and Amazing Grace in the Life of William Wilberforce, and Robert Speer.
- Author(s)John Piper
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.