Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 400 taste-tempting recipes for a household blender. More than five million blenders are sold each year in North America. Whether a blender is used to make wonderful mixed drinks or healthy baby food, it is one of the most widely used kitchen appliances. The Blender Bible is a comprehensive compendium that features more than 400 great recipes: 100 mixed drinks 100 baby foods 100 soups, sauces and marinades 100 other tempting recipes. This cookbook gives a wide range of recipes to increase the use of this versatile and powerful machine, reflecting the latest research that baby food and mixed drinks each account for 40% of blender use. Following in the successful tradition of The Juicing Bible and The Smoothies Bible this book offers a wide range of easy-to-use, kitchen-tested recipes. The Blender Bible is the ideal recipe book for the basic kitchen reference library.
- Author BiographyAndrew Chase is the author of Asian Bistro and Associate Food Editor for Canadian Living Magazine. He lives in Toronto. Nicole Young is an experienced recipe developer and food stylist and gives regular seminars on making baby food.
- Author(s)Andrew Chase,Nicole Young
- PublisherRobert Rose Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2005
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWillowdale
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintRobert Rose Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width180 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.