All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionHis love, unfaltering.His commitment, unwavering.His covenant, unchanging.From the stories of Adam and Eve, Abraham, Moses, and David to the Gospels and beyond, the symbolism of the covenant is foundational to God's redemptive relationship with humankind.Through The Blood Covenant, explore what relationship looks like through the lens of the covenant and experience a renewed appreciation for the magnificence and timelessness of God's loving-kindness to us. This life-changing exploration of the ancient ritual highlights just how intense God's love and commitment are. Images of the binding, wholehearted exchanges of friendship, loyalty, and sacrifice found in the covenant pervade the Bible.Click here for an activity that illustrates the covenant-cutting ceremony of the Bible.
- Author BiographyJames L. Garlow is senior pastor of Skyline Wesleyan Church in San Diego. He is the founding pastor of the Metroplex Chapel in Dallas, TX. He currently hosts The Garlow Perspective—heard daily on nearly 500 radio outlets. He is the author of Cracking the DaVinci Code, Church Alive & Well, God Still Heals, and Partners in Ministry. He and his wife, Carol, have four children. Rob Price serves as an assistant professor in the Communication Arts Department at Southwestern Assemblies of God University (SAGU) in Waxahachie, Texas where he teaches various digital media courses in Television and film. He worked in pastoral ministry at Lakeview Church in Indianapolis, Indiana where he served as media outreach pastor. Prior to that, Rob traveled around the world as a television reporter and producer for the Christian Broadcasting Network (CBN). His educational degrees include a bachelor s degree in Broadcasting/Journalism from Evangel University in Springfield, Missouri and a master s degree in Television and Film from Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He and his wife Sharon, have four children. They reside in the Dallas area.
- Author(s)James L Garlow,Rob Price
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight259 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.