Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A breath of fresh cold air ...a dangerous edge to gladden fans of Lisbeth Salander' Boyd Tonkin From the million-book bestselling author comes ather nail-biting thriller, for fans of Stieg Larsson, The Bridge and The Killing TV series. The murder of a female priest sends shockwaves through the isolated community of Kiruna. A crime that has terrifying echoes of ather. Lawyer Rebecka Martinsson returns to Kiruna to help the police, and is soon drawn into the dead woman's world. A world of hurt and healing, sin and sexuality, and above all, of lethal sacrifice. Can Rebecka find the truth before she is consumed by it? 'Among the current batch of Nordic writers, Larsson is one to be followed with the most minute attention' Barry Forshaw, Independent 'A superior example of Scandinavian ir' Julia Handford, Sunday Telegraph 'Larsson's laid-back style makes her unflinching probing of the icy depths of the human heart all the more chilling' Jake Kerridge, Telegraph Asa Larsson has sold over a million and a half books worldwide. Her first vel, The Savage Altar, won the award for Sweden's best first crime vel. This is her second vel starring Rebecka Martinsson.
- Author BiographyAsa Larsson was born in 1966 and lives in Sweden. Her first novel, The Savage Altar, is available from Penguin now.
- Author(s)Asa Larsson
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight287 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.