All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWHAT'S EXCUSE MY BUFFALO? - Sixteen-year-old Lissy Bloomingson and her family have come to love Nevada with its beauty and hardships and rustic living. They're learning to appreciate the people that they're getting to kw, with a sense of God's grace working through certain persons and events in their lives. Lissy and Buck MacLeod start out on a journey of friendship that will take them to unimagined places of the heart. Fun and love can bring you together, but so can difficulty and tragedy. They learn that even the worst things in life could be the most meaningful when it comes to loving each other and sticking together. The decisions that we make have definite and sometimes drastic consequences, more drastic and powerful than a herd of buffalo running through a place that they shouldn't be!
- Author BiographyThe author, Soozie Lewis, has lived in Nevada since 1984 with her husband and family. The great joys and heartbreaking difficulties of life, mixed with the beauty and dry rustic essence of a wilderness land, have been an inspiration to create the BLOOMINGSONS sagas of HALEY ROO and EXCUSE MY BUFFALO.
- Author(s)Soozie Lewis
- PublisherNevada Sage Publishing
- Date of Publication20/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNevada Sage Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Wendy Hoag
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.