All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bloomsbury Companion to Cognitive Linguistics is a comprehensive and accessible reference resource to research in contemporary cognitive linguistics. Written by leading figures in the field, the volume provides readers with an authoritative overview of methods and current research topics and future directions. The volume covers all the most important issues, concepts, movements and approaches in the field. It devotes space to looking specifically at the major figures and their contributions. It is a complete resource for postgraduate students and researchers working within cognitive linguistics, psycholinguistics and those interested more generally in language and cognition.
- Author BiographyJeannette Littlemore is a Reader in Applied Linguistics at the University of Birmingham, UK. She is the author of Applying Cognitive Linguistics to Second Language Learning and Teaching (2009, Palgrave Macmillan). John R. Taylor is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Otago, New Zealand. He is the author of Linguistic Categorization (2003), An Exploration in Cognitive Grammar (1996) and Cognitive Grammar (2002) all with Oxford University Press.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- Series TitleBloomsbury Companions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight672 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJeannette Littlemore,John R. Taylor
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.