All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
About this product
- DescriptionMarco Facchinetti and Marco Dellavalle have put forward incisive plans and projects built up around the two key concepts of design and feasibility, which prove truly capable of modifying reality, at least on the local scale. The reflections developed and the projects illustrated here show how planning is able, through the use of design and of correct, effective procedures of implementation, to affect local realities by creating evolutionary scenarios in which progress ensures virtuous productions, new episodes of urban quality in often fragmented areas and new ways of making the most of what already exists. In this way, planning can always be synymous with evolution for the contexts to which it is applied.
- Author BiographyMarco Facchinetti is an architect and assistant professor of urban planning at Milan Polytechnic, Department of Architecture and Planning (DASTU). Marco Dellavalle graduated from Milan Polytechnic and is one of the founders of FDA International.
- Author(s)Marco Dellavalle,Marco Facchinetti
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note579 illustrations, 475 in colour
- Weight2200 g
- Width251 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.