All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA 2008 Indie Next Pick Despite nurse-midwife Patsy Harman's own financial and personal medical trials, including her private battle with uterine cancer, she devotes herself to her patients' well-being in all aspects of their lives. They, in turn, tell her intimate stories both heartbreaking and uplifting.
- Author BiographyPatricia Harman, CNM, has published in The Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health and The Journal of Sigma Theta Tau for Nursing Scholarship as well as alternative publications. She is a regular presenter at national midwifery conferences. Harman got her start as a lay-midwife on the rural communes where she lived in the '60s and '70s, going on to become a nurse-midwife on the faculty of Ohio State University, Case Western Reserve University, and West Virginia University. She lives and works near Morgantown, West Virginia, and has three sons.
- Author(s)Patricia Harman
- PublisherBeacon Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Press
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.